Monday 21 July 2014

Phonescoping

I have to say that I am really impressed with the results I have been getting recently. I know they are not as good as digiscoping and nowhere near the quality of a DSLR but for use on social media or the occasional blog I am very pleased

After finding it tricky at first I seem to have got the hang of it. No use of any adapters just held up against the eyepiece.
As with any photography it has its limitations. The subject needs to be pretty close and the light needs to be good to get a decent shot but you can get good enough images if that rare happens to drop in. Who doesn't carry a mobile these days anyway...

These shots are all from the last few days at Titchwell. The garganey was only 8-10m from the path.
The Temminck's stint takes my yearlist to 156

No comments:

Post a Comment