Saturday 2 January 2010

Friday January 1st

The plan for this year is to try and beat the current Titchwell RSPB reserve yearlist that currently stands at 206 although the year hasn't got off to the greatest start as I haven't been to the reserve yet!

Follow my ramblings about my progress and other birding related 'goings on' throughout the year here. If you can't be bothered, don't worry I won't be offended!

The new year started well especially as I was staying at Minsmere for a few days. Not much time for birding (helping to look after 2 crazy children) I did manage to grab a few hours on New Years' afternoon. A cold but cracking walk produced 9 flyover white fronted geese, firecrest near Scott's Hall, calling tawny owl and 13 marsh and single ringtail hen harrier to roost from Island Mere.

No comments:

Post a Comment